Game Provider: NextGen
Type: Video Slot
Slots that give the players the ability to choose and design their bonuses are always great hits and that is one of the features that makes The Spin Lab to be such a great slot. The slot is modelled after Tron, a popular movie during the 1980s where the main character would get inside his own computer game and disappear. Other than the looks, there are no other similarities with the movie however, but you are guaranteed to find a lot of flexibility, especially when it comes to the feature games.
The Spin Lab has five reels and is played over three rows and twenty five pay-lines. A glance on the reels will remind you of Star Trek transporter room with the smooth blue lightings that illuminate the reels. The slot uses four high value symbols and these include cell structures, DNA strands, and an electrical circuit cube. The lower value symbols are represented by the standard card symbols of J, K. Q, A, 9 and 10.
A multicoloured icon acts as the wild symbol and it will substitute all the other symbols with the exception of the scatter when forming winning combination on the reels. The scatter symbol on the other hand is represented by a glowing silver ball and it is the one to activate the feature.
Customisable Free Spins: This one of the major attractions to this game and it is triggered when you land three or more of the scatter symbols anywhere on the view. Initially, you will be awarded with five free spins, after which you will go to The Spin Lab where you will choose your preferred added extras. This is done from the three rows and the following options are available:
- First Row – All the high value symbols will be converted into one symbol; One of the high value symbols turns stacked when you spin; If you pick a high value symbol, all the rest that lands will give you wins.
- Second Row – You get extra wilds on the reels; Stacked wilds on the reels; Wins to which wilds form part of the winning combos comes with random multiplier of up to 10X.
- Third Reel – All wins in this reel are doubled; You can win both ways; You are awarded with five extra free spins.
If you are unsure about your selection, you can use the “Autopick” feature located towards the left of the screen to get things started.
Gamble Feature: You are free to gamble each win you get by using the Gamble feature located below the reels. Simply guess the correct colour of the next card or suit of deck for a chance to double or quadruple your wins.
The Spin Lab is also available on mobile devices and this gives you the flexibility and versatility to access the game and enjoy it at any place and time you want. The mobile gaming experience is satisfactory, though you will get a better experience when played on computers due to display concerns.
- Great graphics and animations; Flexible bonus rounds; Gamble feature to double or quadruple wins.
- Nothing bad can be said about this slot, perhaps may be the low payouts in the normal game.